CoolROM.com's game information and ROM download page for Sonic 3D Blast (Sega Genesis). Alternative name: Sonic 3D Flickies' Island. Release date: Nov 30th, 1996. Publisher: Sega. Ripped by: Dark Pulse, Jackalope, Download all files as MP3 (147 MB) Download original music files (2 MB). Sonic CD (SCD) Sega Mega Drive / Genesis. Get Sonic 3D Blast ROM for Sega Saturn right now. 💾 Download it 541.2MB, Read 🎮 Read our Review 👾 Watch screenshots and get 100% working cheats. All about Sonic 3D Blast at RetroGamerClassics.
Sega's most celebrated character returns to breathe some life into the fading Genesis market. Cleverly designed levels and good 3D-rendered graphics make Sonic 3D Blast the best Genesis game in ages.
As everybody's favorite hedgehog, you jump, spin dash, and now blast your way through seven huge levels to rescue Flickies from their robotic prisons. Distributed throughout the mazelike levels, Flickies are the keys to completing each act. But beware of Dr. Robotnik and the many traps and obstacles you encounter.
Unfortunately, trying to find a way out of each level can be frustrating early on. Because you play with an angled-over- head view, timing jumps, spin dashes, and Blast Attacks to destroy enemies or to catch moving platforms requires practice. However, once you have the moves down, the game is easy to beat, which reduces its replay value.
Graphically superior to its predecessors, Sonic 3D Blast is a winner guaranteed to consume even the most experienced gamers...if only for a few days.
ProTip: Deposit Flickies in the Big Ring as soon as you find them.
The game graphics are 4 s excellent. The large sprites and clean, crisp movements never glitch, even during the most intense action.
Sonic 3d Blast Download
The game has only a 4 5 decent replay value, but it does have some great graphics and big levels to run around in. Sonic fans will love it.
The effects are recycled from previous games. But the musical selection is eclectic, ranging from techno-pop to contemporary jazz.
The controls are generally good once you learn to pinpoint your jumps. The new Blast Attack that enables Sonic to home in on enemies is awesome.
- In Spring Gadget Zone, instead of using balloons to bypass deadly spikes, just continue jumping. Those spikes won't be able to nail you.
- In any bonus round, stay on the ground as much as possible. If you jump, you might miss out on a bunch of rings.
- Once you're finished with a bonus round, all rings regenerate throughout the rest of the level. Backtrack and load up on rings so you can easily pile up 1-ups, continues, and Chaos Emeralds.
- Once Sonic gets the Gold Shield, don't pick up other shields. Only the Gold Shield gives Sonic the ability to do his new killer Blast Attack.
- In any boss level, take the rings as you need them. If Dr. Robotnik hits you, the rings disperse and disappear fast
- Look for cracks in walls and spin dash through them to get to secret areas with more rings, special items, and bonus rounds.
Sonic 3d Blast Genesis Online
Yakuza: Like a DragonPC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One®, Xbox Series X
Puyo Puyo™ Tetris® 2Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One®, Xbox Series X Out now
Football Manager™ 2021 TouchAndroid, Apple Mac® Download, iOS, PC Download
Football Manager™ 2021Apple Mac® Download, PC Download, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
TROY - A Total War™ SagaPC Download
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega MixNintendo Switch™
HUMANKIND™PC Download, Stadia
Phantasy Star Online 2PC, Xbox One® Out now