- Kode Cheat Bully Ps2 Bahasa Indonesia
- Kode Cheat Bully Ps2 San Andreas
- Kode Cheat Bully Ps2 Tamat
- Kode Cheat Bully Ps2 Iso
- Kode Cheat Bully Di Ps2
While playing the game, hold L1 and press R2 (3) on controller two. Note: This has no effect on kissing level. Cheats Source: http: Tools: omniconvert PS2 GAME KEY: A3 D4 F1 D1 44 22 2B C0 4B BC 9C 68 0A B6 CA 67 74 4D 40 37 Bully ID SLUS212.69 Enable Code 901216F8 00832021 Infinite Health 21C68AC8 43480000 Max Pocket Change 21C68AB0 05F5E0FF Always Low Trou.
Note: This game is also titled Canis Canem Edit.Full health
While playing the game, hold L1 and press R2(3) on controller two. Note: This has no effect on kissing level.All weapons
While playing the game, hold L1 and press Up(4) on controller two to unlock all weapons.Toggle infinite ammunition
While playing the game, hold L1 and press Up, Down, Up, Down on controller two.Ammunition reloaded
While playing the game, hold L1 and press Up(2) on controller two.Extra money
While playing the game, hold L1 and press Triangle, Square, Circle, X on controller two.All gym grapple moves
While playing the game, hold L1 and press Up, Left, Down(2), Triangle, Square, X(2) on controller two to unlock all gym grapple moves. Note: This will not appear on the stats screen.All Hobo fighting moves
While playing the game, hold L1 and press Up, Left, Down, Right, Triangle, Square, X, Circle on controller two to unlock all Hobo fighting moves. Note: This will not appear on the stats screen.All clothes
While playing the game, press L1(2), R1, L1(3), R1(2) on controller two to unlock all clothes. Note: Press any button to have the game return to normal speed.Alternate clothing
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding item:
- Bike helmet: Win a bike race.
- Bike shorts: Ride 100 km on a bike.
- Black cowboy hat: Give a homeless man spare change in Bullworth.
- Black Ninja costume: Completely fill your yearbook.
- Black skate shoes: Walk at least 50 km.
- BMX Champion costume: Successfully complete a bike race.
- Boxing costume: Successfully complete the Boxing Challenge or Prep Challenge in Chapter 2.
- Burglar mask: Found in a locker on Halloween.
- Cheerful reindeer sweater: Found in the school office during the winter.
- Crash helmet: Finish in first place in the Kart Race at the Carnival.
- Dunce cap: Fail three classes in a row.
- Edna mask: Destroy all nineteen tombstones.
- Fast Food costume: Successfully complete the Burger Joint errand in Bullworth Vale.
- Firefighter's helmet: Pull the fire alarm twenty times.
- Graduation hat: Successfully complete all five levels in all of your classes.
- Gnome costume: Smash all the garden gnomes.
- Go Kart: Win all Go Kart races.
- Gold suit: Buy all the clothing.
- Green Ninja costume: Hit targets with projectiles 1,000 times.
- Grotto Master costume: Collect all G&G cards.
- Incognito hat: Successfully complete Errand #21 near City Hall.
- Jimmy's Skeleton Halloween costume: Successfully complete the 'The Candidate' mission to unlock the 'Halloween' mission.
- Orderly uniform: Successfully complete 'Finding Johnny Vincent' in Chapter 5.
- Pirate hat: Beat up the pirate on the island near the beach house.
- Prison uniform: Successfully complete all the detention mini-games.
- Pumpkinhead mask: Destroy all 27 pumpkins around the school and inside the main building.
- Red Ninja costume: Successfully complete the Big Prank task during Halloween at Bullworth Academy.
- Rubberband ball: Collect all 75 rubberbands.
- Running shorts: Run or walk 40 km.
- School Mascot costume: Successfully complete the 'Nice Outfit' mission in Chapter 4.
- Soda hat: Drink 500 sodas.
- Tiny swimsuit: Find the preppie with a blue mission on the beach at the beach house and beat his swimming time.
- Viking helmet: Get all collectibles.
- Werewolf mask: Found in a school locker after picking the lock.
- Wrestling uniform: Successfully complete Gym 1.
- Yellow Ninja costume: Get 1,000 knockouts of people, students, etc.
Successfully complete the indicated class to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- Art 1: Able to exchange gift for a kiss from a girl
- Art 2: 50% health bonus from kissing girls
- Art 3: 75% health bonus from kissing girls
- Art 4: 100% health bonus from kissing girls
- Art 5: Ability to kiss girls without giving gifts
- Chemistry 1: Firecrackers available from chemistry set
- Chemistry 2: Stink Bombs available from chemistry set
- Chemistry 3: Itching Powder available from chemistry set
- Chemistry 4: Items produced doubled from chemistry set
- Chemistry 5: Chemistry set available all the time
- English 1: Apology improved
- English 2: Better taunts
- English 3: Ability to apologize to Prefects improved
- English 4: Ability to taunt bullies more effectively and from a distance
- English 5: Ability to apologize to police
- Gym 1: Headbutt and 3-hit knee groin combo unlocked
- Gym 2: Accuracy for slingshot improved
- Gym 3: Kneedrop unlocked
- Gym 4: Accuracy for slingshot improved
- Gym 5: Accuracy for slingshot improved
- Photography 1: Black and white camera and small photo album
- Photography 2: Yearbook
- Photography 3: Large photo album
- Photography 4: Color digital camera
- Photography 5: Twice as many carnival prize tickets per win
- Shop 1: BMX basic
- Shop 2: BMX retro
- Shop 3: BMX green.
- Shop 4: BMX blue
- Shop 5: BMX red
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding decoration for Jimmy's room at Bullworth:
- #1 Paper Boy Ribbon: Successfully complete the Level 4 Paper Route.
- Aluminum Trophy: Successfully complete the 'Racing The Vale' mission.
- Artist's set: Successfully complete the Art 5 class.
- BMX frame: Successfully complete the Shop 5 class.
- Boxing Gloves: Successfully complete the 'Dishonorable Fight' mission.
- Bullworth Golden Shield: Successfully complete the 'Total Mayhem' mission.
- Burned school banner: Successfully complete 'The Gym Is Burning' mission in Chapter 5.
- Character Sheets: Successfully complete the 'Character Sheets' mission.
- Dodgeball: Successfully complete the Gym 5 class.
- Egg Carton: Successfully complete 'The Eggs' mission.
- Football Jersey: Successfully complete Chapter 4.
- Girlie Girl Poster: Purchase at Carnival for 10 tickets.
- Girls Panties: Successfully complete the 'Panty Raid' mission.
- Gnome: Destroy all gnomes.
- Greaser Jacket: Successfully complete Chapter 3.
- Grim Reaper: Successfully complete the 'Funhouse Fun' mission in Chapter 4.
- Picture of Beatrice: Successfully complete the 'That Bitch' mission in Chapter 1.
- Picture of Lola kissing Gordo: Successfully complete the 'Jealous Johnny' mission in Chapter 3.
- Picture of Lola: Successfully complete 'The Tenements' mission in Chapter 3.
- Picture of Mandy: Successfully complete the 'Discretion Assured' mission in Chapter 4.
- Picture of Ms. Phillips: Successfully complete the Photography 5 class.
- Picture of Pinky: Successfully complete the 'Carnival Date' mission in Chapter 2.
- Picture of Zoe: Successfully complete the 'Smash It Up' mission in Chapter 5.
- Pumpkin: Destroy all pumpkins.
- Rat in a Jar: Successfully complete the 'Rats In The Library' mission in Chapter 5.
- Rock Band Poster: Purchase at Carnival for 10 tickets.
- Russel's shirt: Successfully complete Chapter 1.
- Teddy Bear: Successfully complete the 'Carnival Date' mission in Chapter 2.
- Tombstone: Destroy all tombstones.
- Trophy (on windowsill): Successfully complete the 'Beach Rumble' mission.
- V is for Victory Poster: Successfully complete 'The Campaign' mission.
- Various Chem Plant Signs: Successfully complete both parts of the 'Busting In' mission in Chapter 5.
- Venus Flytrap Head: Successfully complete the 'Weed Killer' mission in Chapter 2.
Successfully completing the indicated mission to unlock the corresponding girlfriend, which you can then kiss for a health bonus:
- Beatrice: 'That Bitch' mission in Chapter 1.
- Lola: 'The Tenements' mission in Chapter 3.
- Mandy: 'Discretion Assured' mission in Chapter 4.
- Pinky: 'Carnival Date' mission in Chapter 2.
- Zoe: 'Smash It Up' mission in Chapter 5.
Collect the hidden transistors and give them to the hobo. With each transistor, he will teach you a new move. The moves he teaches you in order are:
- Uppercut: Hold Square.
- Leg Sweep: Press Square, then hold Square.
- Side Kick: Press Square(2), then hold Square.
- Five Punch Combo: Press Square(5).
- Roundhouse Kick: Press Square(3), then hold Square.
- Overhead Punch: Press Square(4), then hold Square.
Look on the autoshop roof.
During the 'Help Gary' mission, make your way to the boiler room. It should be on the table next to the fire extinguisher.
Behind the Mexican restaurant next to the bike shop in Bullworth town.
Found in the fourth photography class on the Bullworth dam.
Look on the table on the right side of the door to the upstairs in the 'Nerd Challenge'.
Found on the ground just before you enter 'The Tenements' building.
Get the high score in 'Consumo', 'Monkey Fling', 'Nut Shots', and finish in first place in all races in 'Future Street Race 2165' and 'Future Street Race 3D'.Free soda
Drink 220 sodas to get free sodas from the soda machines.
Use the following trick to get free sodas from soda machines when you have less than a dollar. Go up to any soda machine and repeatedly press Triangle until a soda drops down. You can repeat this as many times as needed.Invincibility in dodgeball
While playing dodgeball, press L2 to display the help screen immediately before an opponent has the ball. While the help screen is displayed, you will not be knocked out if you get hit. The ball will bounce off your player, allowing you to pick it up and go on the offensive.Easy money
Go to the basketball court anytime after 4:00 p.m. to play the Penalty Shot mini-game. Bet the maximum of $20.00. Go up to the line, then press Circle to jump. Press X to throw while in mid-jump for easy knockdowns. -From: EGHQ and Edward C. Lewis
To make a lot of money quickly, save the game then go to the midget boxing arena at the carnival and make the largest bet possible. If you lose, load your game and repeat until you win.Easy tickets
Go to the carnival, then go to the 'Splish Splash' game. It is fast, easy, only costs $1, and results in three tickets each time. Additionally, go to the carnival, then go to the 'Hammer' game. Repeatedly tap X to get three tickets every time, if done correctly.Easy Faculty Taunts
Go to the Principle's office and taunt the secretary. When she starts to chase you, just run around the desk and continue taunting her (while locked on with L1) for as long as desired. If she grabs you, just tap Triangle(10), or if she is not already irritated, you can just keep apologizing, which also helps your stats. This works for almost all staff -- just run and taunt. -From: EGHQEasy yearbook photos
To get a lot of photos in the Yearbook, go to either dormitory, pull the fire alarm, stand by and press Up, then start snapping them as they run by. -From: EGHQEasy Lola's Race
Before you start the 'Lola's Race' mission, get a motorized bike. Drive it to where you start the mission. You will be able to race with the motorized scooter while everyone else in the race has a normal bike. You will go much faster, but the handling is worse.Fighting multiple opponents
When fighting more than one opponent, sometimes you will get hit from behind. To prevent this, push over as many opponents as you can until there is only one person standing. Beat on him for a short time, then push him over when somebody else gets up. Beat on the person who got up and push them down when others get up. Try to keep as many on the ground as possible while only handling one or two enemies at a time.
Get some itching powder. When you get into a fight, if you need help set your weapon as the itching powder and throw it at one of the people you are fighting. They will start to itch. While they are itching, beat them up. The itching powder should last long enough for you to beat them or at least get their health in the red zone.Saving others from beatings
To save someone from a beating, grab the attacker(s) by pressing Triangle and throw them far away from the victim -- so they will focus on you, and you will not accidentally hit the victim. -From: EGHQDestroying all pumpkins and tombstones
After starting the 'Halloween' mission, you can get a bonus for finding and smashing all the pumpkins and tombstones around campus. If you do not find all of them, do not worry. In the next (and last) mission of the chapter, where you go into the basement of the school with Gary, you will get to the boiler room. Inside will be all of the pumpkins you missed in the 'Halloween' mission. Kick all of them for an unlockable. Later in the game when you unlock the 'Preppie' part of town, go to the asylum. Next to it will be a warehouse, and inside are all of the tombstones you missed.English Class
The following is a list of the letters you are given in each English Class and the minimum number of words required within the time limit to pass the class:
English Class 1: The letters are 'ELMOLW' and you need 7 words to pass the class. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Ell, Elm, Low, Mel, Mew, Mol, Mow, Ole, Owe, Owl, Lowe, Meow, Mewl, Mole, Moll, Well, Mellow.
English Class 2: The letters are 'THFSGI' and you need 14 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Fig, Fit, His, Hit, Its, Sit, Figs, Fish, Fist, Fits, Gift, Gist, Hits, Sift, Sigh, This, Fight, Gifts, Shift, Sight, Fights.
English Class 3: The letters are 'ELISSM' and you need 15 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Elm, Ism, Lei, Lie, Mil, Elms, Isle, Isms, Leis, Less, Lies, Lime, Mess, Mile, Mils, Miss, Semi, Sims, Slim, Isles, Limes, Miles, Seism, Semis, Slime, Slims, Smile, Slimes, Smiles.
English Class 4: The letters are 'RAOCYN' and you need 19 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Any, Arc, Can, Car, Cay, Con, Coy, Cry, Nay, Nor, Oar, Ran, Ray, Roc, Yon, Corn, Cory, Cyan, Narc, Racy, Roan, Yarn, Acorn, Corny, Crony, Rayon, Crayon.
English Class 5: The letters are 'DGRAGE' and you need 22 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Age, Are, Dag, Ear, Egg, Era, Erg, Gad, Gag, Rag, Red, Aged, Dare, Dear, Drag, Dreg, Egad, Gage, Gear, Grad, Rage, Read, Agger, Grade, Raged, Dagger, Ragged.
It is possible to finish the game without 100% in all missions. However, if you watch the end credits you will see that Chapter 6, 'Endless Summer', has been unlocked, which allows you can do any missions that you may have missed.Getting in the girls dorm unseen
Unlock the Black Ninja costume by filling the yearbook. Then, go to a wardrobe and change into the Black Ninja costume. Go directly to the girls dorm and walk in. If you look at the map, you will notice that the yellow bar is at 0%. The staff will not see you unless you raise the yellow bar, but the students will.Girlfriends fight
Kiss one girlfriend then walk slowly until you find another girl you can kiss. You must walk slowly so that the girl you just kissed will follow you. When you kiss the next girl, the two girls will start fighting.Kissable cheeleaders
All the kissable girls are cheerleaders, except Beatrice (nerd girl), Lola (greaser girl), Zoe (townie girl), and the fat girl. You can see the girls as cheerleaders during the Gym class hour at football camp.Kissing Kirby
After Chapter 5, you can kiss Kirby the jock.Kissing Vince
After Chapter 3, you can kiss Vince the greaser.Trent romance
Get flowers from the girls dorm, then talk to Trent. If you talk to him twice, it will bring up the option to give him flowers. When you do so, the lips will appear and you can kiss him. Note: You must complete the first chapter in order to do this.Go directly to lesson
If you do not want to walk or run to a lesson, just throw something at the Prefects to get yourself busted. They will then take you directly to the lesson.Shirts
After defeating a Boss (such as Russell), you can find their shirts in your room.Recommended costume
Go to a wardrobe where you can change. Put on the school uniform then go to 'Head'. Switch it from nothing to the mascot head. By doing this you will get good compliments on clothing, and making out time with girls is reduced, which gives you extra time and the health bonus.See the 'Bitch' vomit in 'That Bitch' mission
Hide in the trash can behind you after you place the stink bomb in 'her' locker. When she does not see you, she will vomit and continue to do so as you make your escape. If she catches you before you hide she will run away screaming.Galloway's liquor
In the Spencer Shipping Warehouse where you did the 'Smash It Up' mission with Zoe, look in the box in the center of the bottom floor. It should read 'Liquor for Mr. Galloway'.Student in trash can
After you get busted by a Prefect and must mow 80% of the football field, run up the stairs in between the bleachers. If done quickly enough, there should be a student (usually a nerd) standing half in and half out of the trash can.Wheelie
While riding a bike, hold the Left Analog-stick Down to perform a wheelie.Drive flipped Go-Kart
If you flip your Go-Kart upside down you can still drive around with it and you will not fall out.Bike on your head
Stand on your bike and pass out on it (basic). When you wake up, it will be on your head, and when you move it will float down.Broken legs
Get some itching powder and a vase/potted plant. Go to a place without a lot of Prefects. Set your weapon to itching powder and pick up the vase/potted plant. Target someone and press R1(2). Their legs should be in a strange position and they will be scratching themselves.Defeating Rustle
Throw a few fire crackers at him, then get up close and start punching him. Do this until he is defeated.
- Easter Eggs
Get the latest Bully cheats, codes, unlockables, hints, Easter eggs, glitches, tips, tricks, hacks, downloads, hints, guides, FAQs, walkthroughs, and more for PlayStation 2 (PS2). CheatCodes.com has all you need to win every game you play!
Use the above links or scroll down see all to the PlayStation 2 cheats we have available for Bully.
English Class Words
Session 1: MELLOW, MOW, MEW, LOW, WOE, OWL, ELM, OWE, MEWL, WELL, MEOW, MOLL, MOLE.
Session 2: FIGHTS, FIGHT, SIGHT, GIFTS, GIFT, SHIFT, THIS, FIGS, FIG, HITS, HIT, FISH, FIST, SIGH, SIFT, GIST, HIS, FITS, FIT, SIT, ITS, IFS.
Session 3: SMILES, SMILE, MILES, MILE, SEISM, ISLES, ISLE, LEIS, MISE, SEMI, ELMS, ELM, MISS, LIES, LIE, MIL, LIMES, LIME, MESS, LESS, SLIMS, SLIM, SLIMES, SLIME, LEI.
Session 4: CRAYON, CARNY, CORNY, ACORN, YARN, NARC, ROAN, CRONY, RACY, NARY, CONY, ARC, OAR, CYAN, CAR, RAY, CAY, CRAN, CRY, NOR, NAY, COY, CON, CORN, CAN, RAN, ANY.
Session 5: DAGGER, RAGGED, GAGE, EGAD, DREG, DRAG, DEAR, DARE, AGE, AGED, GRADE, RED, RAG, GAR, RAD, GAD, GAG, EGG, ERA, DAG, EAR, ARE, GEAR, GRAD, RAGED, RAGE, READ, AGGER.
Adults Get Busted!!!
To get adults in trouble, Jimmy must go up to anadult and try to grab him a couple of times (ofcourse, stay as far away from authority aspossible and DO NOT HIT THE ADULT). Next, havethat adult chase you in front of a cop. Once youdo that, stand still so he can throw you down toground. Then, you will escape from him bypressing triangle a lot. As soon as you escape, athe cop will go after the adult. Watch as theadult gets busted. Take a photo if you like.
To steal sodas, Jimmy must find someone buying asoda from the soda machine. As soon as they putthe money in, hit them or throw them out of theway. Next, press triangle to take the soda (NOTE:it will say 'Take Drink' when you are next to thesoda machine).
Jimmy is bisexual. Don't believe me; just haveJimmy go up to the following guys below, talk tothem, give a bouquet and kiss them (by holding L1and pressing X). You can kiss either Trent (BullyClique), Cornelius (Nerds), Gord (Preps), Peanut(Greasers), or Kirby (Jocks). NOTE: you do haveto have their respect in order to kiss them.
Where Jimmy Can't Be Busted
BULLY --- WHERE JIMMY CAN’T BE BUSTED
There are various places around the game where Jimmy can't beBusted by any Authority Figures ---------Also, areas where it is possible to be busted, by Cop, Citizen, or Prefect, but is not likely, if you are vigilant --------Inside the Save Warehouse in Blue Skies
On the back balcony at Bullworth School
Inside the Freakshow House
Other places you can avoid being busted, but Authority Figures will throw and hit you with bricks and sap your health ------
Anywhere in the water near the shoreOn top of any car -- Must first knock out occupant
Now, if you enter your weapons cheats on your 2nd controller (Hold L1 -UP-DOWN-UP-DOWN & Hold L1 -UP-UP-UP-UP), Jimmy will be able to jump up on any of the these places and fire away to his heart's content.
Extra Knee Drop Damage
When someone is on the ground, target them, presstriangle to get down there, then instantly presscircle repeatedly. You can see that before heattacks, you already slightly damaged him.
Cursing In English Class
To curse in English class you have to be on level 2 and spell shit - then watch what he says.
The following is a list of the letters you aregiven in each English Class and the minimumnumber of words required within the time limitto pass the class:
Successfully complete 'FindingJohnny Vincent' in Chapter 5.
If you want to do a good prank, put marbles all over the front of the door inside the boys' dorm and then pull the fire alarm and watch everyone slip on the marbles. Or if you want to prevent getting beat up, instead of putting the marbles in front of the exit to the dorm, throw the marbles all over in front of your room door in the hall from the door to all the way across the hall, you might slip while going to the fire alarm and back to your room but you still have to pull the fire alarm and come back to your room and watch the kids slip in front of your room door.
If you want Marbles there are 3 Places to go to find em':
1. Behind the vines that go to the second floor balcony of the school.
2. In front of the abandoned bus where the hobo lives.
3. In back of the comic shop.
When your on a tree with your super slingshot go into scope mode to be able to see every angle so you can shoot people that you won't be able to shoot in first person view.
When your on a tree with your super slingshot go into scope mode to be able to see every angle so you can shoot people that you won't be able to shoot in first person view.
During gameplay on Controller two press and hold L1 and up, up.
Make sure you kiss a girl and get the health bonus before you doHelp Gary. Gary is going to make you fight a few of the bully guysso it's going to knock your health down. You should equip yoursling shot and go onto scope mode and aiming for one of theguys heads. As soon as the red arrows pop up above theirheads, shoot one of the guys in the head and he will instantly beknocked out. The others guys will chase you. Once you beatthose guys you will have to find your way through the basementto fight Russel. You might want to kiss another girl before you enterthe basement because once you go in you can't come out until youfight Russel.
Spray tags on the billboards, on the tops of thebuildings, in the 'Tagging' mission, in order toreceive a huge reward. I'm talking over $100.
If you have low or under 50% Popularity with acertain gang, dress like them, the Guys in whiteshirts are bullies, if you have low popularitywith them dress like a punk or a street rat. Samewith jocks, dress like a football player oranother sport team. For Greasers, all you need isa leather jacket like them. This works for allexcept the Preppies. This is available afterChapter #1 when you can buy clothes in town. Bydressing with the gangs, they won't fight you.Note: This will not help with getting chicks fromother gangs.
Pirate Is A Student
When you swim to island where you beat up thepirate, look closely at the pirate. Believe it ornot, he is a student. But who? It's Vance of theGreaser clique! He's still in the Halloweenspirit. Don't believe me, take his yearbookpicture after you beat him up.
After you have knocked someone out shoot them with the bottlerocket launcher and they will have a spaz attack.
A Hint For Easy Swirly's
First, get a guy angry at you and quickly run tothe bathroom. (He'll start chasing after you.)Then when you get to the bathroom with the guy,go up to him and press triangle to grab him. Thenbring him to the toilet, and give him a swirly. That's a hint for easy swirly's. You can do thatto any guy as long as you want.
If you want Jimmy Hopkins witness a cat fight,here's what you do. First, you make-out with onegirl. Next, you have her follow Jimmy to anothergirl and make-out with the second girl. Once youhave done that, sit back and watch the cat fight.(Note: you can only witness this on schoolgrounds, and the girls must like you.)
To do this, you must knock out someone (it does not matter who) and then get out your marbles. Last, you just through the bag onto the person's gut. Note: The bag will not open at first. It takes awhile.
Easy Radio Transistors
The radio transistors are always near the orangeand white warning cones with the blinking orangelight on the top.
If you didn't get all of the tombstoneson 'Halloween' don't worry there in the warehousethat the mission 'Preppies Vandalized' took place.
Go-cart Next To Bike Stop
When you pass all go-cart races in the carnival pass all street races and get go-cart next to bike stop.
On the mission 'Nice Outfit' you have to get themascot mad at you. Here's an easy way to get themascot mad at you throw marbles at him, and whenhe slips the meter will instantly fill.
Taking The Fire Extinguisher Outside
If you try to go outside with a fire extinguisherit won't let you here's a trick so you can takeit outside. run full speed towards the door. Whenyou reach the door QUICKLEY hit triangle and youroutside with a fire extinguisher.
Unlimited Extinguisher Ammo
Get a fire extinguisher. Hold R1 and whola! Yougot unlimited ammo for extinguisher.
After you give the hobo the last radio transistorhe will get abducted by a UFO!
In Go-Kart Races (3,4,and 5) at the carnival, there is a shortcut.When you come to the turn where you have to power slide, insteadgo across the small strip of land to gain more time.
Free Soda And Soda Hat
First go to the yum yum market. Go to soda'sand buy 100. It's easier than going to a sodamachine because you don't have to wait for jimmyto drink the soda. After you do that somethingshould pop-up and say secret unlock 'freesoda'. Now that you have free soda go out ofthe store and go back in because there is only100 in stock. Now you have free soda's so get500 soda's and you get the two-can hat. It is ahat with 1 can on the right and 1 can on theleft and a tube going into jimmy's mouth. It'spretty cool.
Go to the basketball court anytime after 4:00p.m. to play the 'Penalty Shot' mini-game. Betthe maximum of $20.00. Go up to the line, thenpress Circle to jump. Press X to throw while inmid-jump for easy knockdowns.
Easy Faculty Taunts
Go to the Principle's office and taunt thesecretary. When she starts to chase you, justrun around the desk and continue taunting her(while locked on with L1) for as long asdesired. If she grabs you, just tap Triangle(10), or if she is not already irritated, youcan just keep apologizing, which also helps yourstats. This works for almost all staff -- justrun and taunt.
Easy Yearbook Photos
To get a lot of photos in the Yearbook, go toeither dormitory, pull the fire alarm, stand byand press Up, then start snapping them as theyrun by.
Saving Others From Beatings
To save someone from a beating, grab the attacker(s) by pressing Triangle and throw them far awayfrom the victim -- so they will focus on you,and you will not accidentally hit the victim.
Beat up the pirate on the islandnear the beach house.
Successfully complete all thedetention mini-games.
Destroy all 27 pumpkins aroundthe school and inside the main building duringthe 'Halloween' event.
Red Ninja Costume
Successfully complete the BigPrank task during Halloween at BullworthAcademy.
School Mascot Costume
Find the preppie with a bluemission on the beach at the beach house and beathis swimming time.
Fast Food Costume
Successfully complete theBurger Joint errand in Bullworth Vale.
Smash all the garden gnomes.
Green Ninja Costume
Collect all G&G cards.
Jimmy's Skeleton Halloween Costume
Successfullycomplete the 'The Candidate' mission to unlockthe 'Halloween' mission.
Black Ninja Costume
Walk at least 50 km.
Bmx Champion Costume
Successfully complete the Boxing Challenge or Prep Challenge in Chapter 2.
Finish in first place in the KartRace at the Carnival.
Turn on all the showers in the boy'slocker room in the gym.
Unlock All Weapons
While playing, hold L1 and press Up, Down, Up, Down on controller two.
While playing, press L1, L1, R1, L1, L1, L1, R1,R1 on controller two
Extra 100 Dollars
While playing, hold L1 and press Triangle,Square, Circle, and X on controller two.
All Hobo Fighting Moves
While playing, hold L1 and press Up, Left, Down,Right, Triangle, Square, X, Circle on controllertwo.
While playing, hold L1 and press R2(3) oncontroller two.
All Gym Grapple Moves
While playing, hold L1 and press Up, Left, Down,Right, Triangle, Square, X, X on controller two.
Kode Cheat Bully Ps2 Bahasa Indonesia
Pass the save Bucky Misson to get the skateboard in inventory.
When you collect all 75 rubberbands, you will havethe rubberband ball in your weapon wheel!
Getting Colored Photos
To get colored photos, you have to complete 4photography classes and you can take coloredpictures instead of getting black and white photos.
To unlock the incognito suit you have to do the errand for the cop.
When you complete all bicycle races the school race will open.
Kode Cheat Bully Ps2 San Andreas
Unlock Crash Helment
Complete chemistry 2.
Black Cowboy Hat
Give a homeless guy some spare change inbullworth.
To unlock a Bike Helmet, Do the Bike Challenge 1and win the race, you then unlock the bike helmetwhich if you ware it, you can steal a moped fromsomeone and legally ride it without worryingabout getting busted for not having one.
Unlock Photography Class
Complete 'The Setup' mission.
Kode Cheat Bully Ps2 Tamat
First you must be able to go out of the school.Go to the carnival and go to the go-cart races.After you win 5 races (don't have to be in arow) you unlock go-cart street races. Go aroundand do the street races. After you've donestreet race 1,2,and 3 you unlock the go-cart.There is on bad thing though and it is you canonly get it at the garage at the school. Andit's not in the garage it next to it. It alsoexplains that after you unlock it. This is afast and sweet go-cart. (It changes it's coloreverytime you get a new one)
We have no easter eggs for Bully yet. If you have any unlockables please submit them.
We have no glitches for Bully yet. If you have any unlockables please submit them.
Kode Cheat Bully Ps2 Iso
Created by: Ty Baugher.Read the full guide...
Kode Cheat Bully Di Ps2
Created by: Chuckx53.Read the full guide...