- Hatsune Miku Project Diva Extend English Patch Ppsspp
- Hatsune Miku Project Diva Psp
- Hatsune Miku Project Diva Rom
- Hatsune Miku Project Diva Emulator
- Hatsune Miku Project Diva Extend apk android for ppsspp iso rom cso free download working on mobile and pc, This patch comes in a plugin, the author made it in a way i can’t insert it on the iso itself, you have to copy the plugin to your psp, enable it and the game will be in English, you can’t do this with an emulator as far as i know.
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend+English Patch JPN-PSP-ISO Posted by kiddthedeath on Oktober 24, 2013. Posted in: Music. Miku is back again to extend her show with more songs, more costumes and better gameplay. This new game comes with 4 difficulty options, from the one button Easy mode to the four button Hard and Extreme modes.
For Hatsune Miku: Project Diva on the PSP, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled 'English Patch?'
A very popular and well-known jpop idol in Japan, get ready to control Miku's dance moves with your reflexes. hit those notes and make her dance to the fullest. Buy Modules New (Clothes), Room Items, and gifts for your adorable and kawaii vocaloids. Let Rin, Len, Luka and many other Vocaloid join in the fun. Get High Scores and compare your scores with your friends via Ad Hoc. New Modules, items, and songs have been added in Project Diva Extend. The more points and songs you unlock the faster you unlock Miku's and as well as the other vocaloid's clothes, room items, and much more! What are you waiting for?! がんばってください！
Download: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend English Patch
2. copy or move the .iso/.cso file in this directory ms0:ISO
Hatsune Miku Project Diva Extend English Patch Ppsspp
Note: If you can't see the ISO folder in your PSP memory stick then create a new folder and name it 'ISO' (without quotation marks)
1) Open the zip files and navigate to the EDAT files in them, then open the directory X:PSPGAMEULJM05681 on your MemoryStick.
2) Copy the EDAT of custom DLC songs into the 'B'-folder there. DLC modules belong to the 'C'-folder, Rooms to the 'E'-folder, Room Accessories to 'F' (floor), 'G' (shelf) or 'H' (wall) and Stages belong to 'K'. It depends on the item. In case of Custom DLC Stages you may have to create the 'K'-folder first.
3) Afterwards disconnect your PSP from USB and start the game.
Hatsune Miku Project Diva Psp
4) In case of Project DIVA Extend and 2nd# you need to import the DLC ingame in the options menu, then the last option to get into the import menu and afterwards choosing the 1st option to import Song DLC and the 2nd option to import Modules.
5) Congratulations, your custom DLC should be listed in the 'Extra' menus of Song selection / Module selection.
For more information on how to download/install custom DLC refer to this website => click me!
Hatsune Miku Project Diva Rom
Hatsune Miku Project Diva Emulator
BitTorrent client download: BitTorrent