View and Download Opel CORSA owner's manual online. CORSA automobile pdf manual download. CSI Utility Plus and Lite Latest EXEs Released dated. On June 03, 2018. CSI Utility Plus and Lite Latest EXEs Released.02 Jan 2018
Core System Integrator is an integrator of all the system except Finacle and Mcmish transactions.
We all know that, the Finacale is used for SB related transactions and Mcmish are used for PLI and RPLI related transactions. These transactions will not be effected on the Daily Account at all. Other than these, transactions like Epayment, Emo booking, letter, parcel, speed booking, all POS transactions, DPMS transactions are directly updated to your Daily Account.
The SB related and PLI/RPLI related transactions should be fed in the SAP in order to get reflected in the Daily Account. So that you can tally the TCB and DA together.
In order to feed to the SAP, we have F-02 or FB50 T-codes. But it is a hectic process to feed it. For that, you have to make a list of all SB and PLI/RPLI related GL codes and Profit Center numbers of your office as well as branch offices.
To ease these procedures Srikanta S. Incharge of SBCO, Nanjanagudu HO has developed a tool called Voucher Posting Utility tool.
He has included almost all GL codes and made easy to work in CSI. You can also add more GL codes in the settings. You have to add Profit Center numbers of your office and branch office before using this tool.
Here is the link to download utility tool.
Use the application at your own risk. We are not responsible for any harm caused.
How to work on CSI utility tool?
Open the CSI Data Entry tool. You will see the below window.
Select the following,
|The Catagory||SB/RD/PLI/RPLI/Bills Paid|
|The SO/BO name||Name|
|Head Type||Receipt or Payment|
|Header Name||Eg. SB deposit|
Click on ADD. This amount will be added to list.
|POS Cash||4867100011 is credit GL(40)|
|SB Deposit||8800100010 is debit GL(50)|
You need not worry about these entries. Just be careful while entering the amount and selecting the correct Header Name. Similarly for each BO or SO, separately add all the transactions like SB/RD/TD deposit, withdrawal, PLI/RPLI collection amount etc.
Once you have entered all the entries, click on Export to Text File. It will show the Receipt and Payment amount.
It is recommended to create separate text file for each BO and SO.
Once you cross check the Receipt and Payment amount with BOs daily account, click Yes. A text file will be generated. Name that file and save it to the Desktop.
Now, invoke the T-code ZBF07 in SAP. The below window will appear.
Browse the File name and select the saved text file.
Click on Background radio button and click on Execute. You should get a success message.
Now, generate the DA of all SO/BO offices and confirm whether the amount gets updated to the correct GL head or not.
Thanks for reading!
Can you answer any of these simple questions?
If so, then please go ahead and shine among the brightest Postal Employees.I think so
Questions are only answered on Postal Basics Discussion
Like us to get updates
Csi Utility Tool Lite
“The Account Translation Utility can be included in typical morning automation processes. Allowing users to reroute transactions for specific custodian/account/security combinations to separate portfolios in Axys®, as well as convert specific custodian/account/security combinations to different symbols in Axys®.” Dale Honabach, CSSI Senior Consultant
The Account Translation Utility 2.1.1(ATU) allows flexible routing of transactions to multiple portfolio files. Regular processing in Dataport is limited because all transactions from one custodian account number must be posted to one portfolio file. Dataport will not allow activity from one account to be split among several cli files. For example, when using Dataport, all activity for custodian account 123456 must go into the same cli file. Maintaining data that does not follow this one-to-one mapping requires manual intervention.
If, for example, you wanted the supervised assets for account 123456 to go into one cli file, and unsupervised assets for account 123456 to go into a different cli file, you would have to manually move the transactions out of the first cli file and into the second cli file.
ATU takes away the need for user intervention. It works as a pre-process to Dataport and translates the portfolio code based on user-defined criteria. The user also has the ability to run this process from an Axys® script or from a batch file which provides additional flexibility.
Product Sheet Download:
- ATU lets you translate account numbers based on Security Symbol, Security Type or Asset Class.
- Because accounts that are not translated by ATU follow normal processing in Dataport, you only need to define the exceptions to the one-to-one, account-to-portfolio mapping.
- ATU works with any and all Dataport interfaces (Schwab, Fidelity etc).
“The Carve Out Utility allows for the complete rerouting or the shadowing of any transaction based on portfolio code/class/type/symbol combinations to other portfolio codes. The Utility also includes 4 custom reports that help assist in the re-balancing of cash and maintenance of the carved out portfolios.” Dale Honabach, CSSI Senior Consultant
CSSI’s CarveOut Utility can be used by GIPS compliant companies that are affected by the 2010 rule changes for cash allocation. Currently companies have been able to maintain one account for multiple composites and then split out the assets and allocate cash accordingly. Under the new rules, the assets need to be maintained in separate accounts and have their own cash allocation. The CarveOut Utility gives you the ability to do this without setting up additional accounts at the custodian level.
CSSI’s CarveOut Utility works within the portfolio management system. It splits the assets on a daily basis and can be incorporated into your current process. It also gives you the option to shadow accounts.
Product Sheet Download:
How does it do it?
Using three processes:
- Rules mapping tool to split assets from one account at the custodian level to multiple accounts on the portfolio management system.
- Custom reconciliation report to roll up individual accounts into a combined account for reconciliation purposes.
- Re-balancing process that can re-balance cash on a daily or monthly basis.
What else does it do?
Gives you the ability:
- To split:
- Management Fees.
- Cash Receipts.
- Cash Disbursements based on Allocation Settings.
- Split Interest on Cash based on current actual balances.
- To Check:
- Cash Allocations settings to make sure they total 100%.
How easy is it to set-up?
- Included in the purchase price is a WebEx installation of the product by CSSI.
Note: This does not include mapping, process review or training.
To set-up and use effectively, individuals will need to understand:
- The portfolio management system reconciliation process.
- Label management.
- Composite structure and rules.
Typical Daily Process:
- Download transactions and positions from data exchange.
- Translate transactions and positions in Dataport.
- Export Files.
- Run CarveOut Utility on transactions and positions blotters.
- Import Files.
- Run custom CSSI reconciliation report.
“ClientBuilder is employed by user to primarily help with custom Axys® Label population and maintenance, allowing non Axys® users to more easily find and populate Axys® custom labels.” Dale Honabach, CSSISenior Consultant
Csi Utility Tools Lite 1.2
ClientBuilder 2.1 allows you to take control of your cli and grp creation and maintenance. Use the ClientBuilder Admin Utility to define meaningful descriptions for your custom labels. Declare specific fields as being “required.” Specify other fields as “dropdowns,” allowing your users to select from among certain pre-defined values for these fields. ClientBuilder dynamically constructs the “front-end” data entry dialog boxes that allow users to easily create and maintain clients and groups in Axys®. New users get up to speed quickly when they use ClientBuilder.
Product Sheet Download:
- Custom Labels – Create text descriptions for your custom labels.
- Data Entry enforcement – Define specific fields as being required.
- Group Maintenance – Manage groups more easily.
- Axys® version 3.3 or higher.
- Axys® single user or network version.
- Windows XP or later
- Pentium 133Mhz PC.
- 64 MB RAM.
Options: Single User.
“The CSSI QuickBooks Utility allows users to efficiently import invoices and payments into the system. Management fees and payments can be read from your portfolio management system such as APX® or Axys®. Fees can also be read from other systems such as revenue center.”
Trevor Keast,CSSI Senior Consultant
QuickBooks® 2.1 management fee utility allows an Axys® user to post fees and/or payments directly to QuickBooks®. During the posting process the utility creates any new customers, creates invoices and receives payments. A fee reconciliation process displays exceptions between the two systems. Accounts can be linked to existing customers in QuickBooks® or automatically created as new customers in QuickBooks®. Existing Axys® data can be used to populate any field in QuickBooks®, including custom fields.
Csi Utility Tool Lite Download
Product Sheet Download:
- Creates new customers in QuickBooks.
- Processes receivables in Axys®; to payment receipts in QuickBooks®.
- Creates a Compare Report for auditing results.
- Custom Axys® fee payment report included.
- Custom Axys® modified billing report included as part of base cost.
- Custom Axys® compare report.
CSSI’s XData –
The web offers a wealth of information that can be used to analyze the portfolios that you manage. The challenge has been to find an efficient way to access that data and integrate it with the accounts on your accounting system. The XData utility has been created to assist firms in this process.
Product Sheet Downloads:
XData can help update:
- Security Information.
- Dividend Data.
- Balance Sheet Data.
- Profitability Data.
- Share Information.
- Valuation Measures.
- Income Statement Data.
- Stock Price Data.
XData allows you to track security data from an easy to use and customizable interface.
CSSI’s XEstate –
In the course of managing accounts, the need often arises to step up the basis for securities of an estate. This is usually task that requires an administrator to look up the high and low prices of all equities. The XEstate utility was created to help with this process.
XEstate does the following:
- Downloads the high and low necessary for estate valuations and step up in basis.
- Automatically creates a trade blotter to post the long-ins and long-outs.
- Includes two reports that display an appraisal with the high, the low and the mean prices.
CSSI’s XPerf –
XPerf manages performance file labels from a single location. XPerf allows you to update multiple accounts at once.
XPerf can help:
- Update performance name labels.
- Copy labels between performance files.
- Copy labels from client files to performance files.
- Update $colx, $rowx and index tab labels.
- Maintain Blends across multiple performance files.
XPerf automates the redundant task of updating individual performance files, you can now do it all with the single click of a button.
Other CSSI Services
- Axys®/APX® Custom Quarterly Report Packages – CSSI creates custom quarterly report packages that meet your specific layout and data needs.
- Axys®/APX® Custom Billing Reports – CSSI creates custom billing reports that handle customers’ complex billing needs.
- Axys®/APX® Custom Operations Reports – CSSI creates custom reports to help customers with their operation needs.
- Axys®/APX® Consulting Services – CSSI assists firms by delivering customized consulting services to increase the overall utility of their systems.
How Do I Learn More?
Contact *protected email* at *protected content* to learn more about how CSSI can assist your firm with any and all of your Advent needs.