- Here is how you can create this pretty light jar on your own homesteading. DIY Mason Jar & Rustic Pallet Light Fixture – Free Tutorial: When two of your crafting supplies meet the result is just marvelous. Yes here the mason jars and the pallet wood have been combined to create this rustically gorgeous and utterly light.
- The BRAdmin Professional software can provide you with useful information such as page counts, serial number information or enable you to change the paper size. You may want to check out more software, such as Brother BRAdmin Light, Web BRAdmin or Brother Product Research and Support Program, which might be similar to Brother BRAdmin.
Our website provides a free download of Brother BRAdmin Light 1.36.0. Also the software is known as 'BRAdmin Light'. The software relates to Internet & Network Tools. The latest version of the software can be downloaded for PCs running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, 32-bit.
The Brother BRAdmin Light software is designed to run on Microsoft® Windows®. By using the BRAdmin light software it's possible to change some network settings.
Please go to the Download section of the Brother Solutions Center to download the latest version of BRAdmin Light.
How to use the software
After downloading and installing the file, start the BRAdmin Light utility, by clicking Start --> Programs --> Brother --> BRAdmin Light --> BRAdmin Light
Bradmin Light Jars
- When you start the BRAdmin Light software you will see a screen similar to the following:
- From this screen we can see all Brother network connected printer and multifunction devices. If you wish to edit one of those devices double click a device and enter the administration password. You will then see a screen similar to the following:
- You can now change some of the basic network settings.
Bradmin Light Jar Light
BRAdmin Light will search for new devices automatically.
Choose Static from Boot Method. Enter the IP address, Subnet Mask and Gateway (if needed) of your print server.
With the correctly programmed IP address, you will see the Brother print server in the device list.