Almark Foods is dedicated to providing the highest quality egg products to meet our customers’ growing needs. In fact, we’ve been doing so for over 30 years. Almack's was the name of a number of establishments and social clubs in London between the 18th and 20th centuries. Two of the social clubs would go on to fame as Brooks's and Boodle's.
|Location||City of Westminster, Greater London, London, England|
Almacks London 1800's Marriage Mart
This category has only the following subcategory.
- The East Greenwich ALMACS was at approx 553 Main St in what is now called 'Greenwich Commons',Trainboy90. In that spot now (on Google Maps) is 'Kon Asian Bistro' and next door to that is.
- For fans of Georgette Heyer's Regency romances. The patronesses at Almacks have relaxed their standards. Total members: 146 members.
Media in category 'Almack's'
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- The first quadrille at Almack's - The Reminiscences and Recollections of Captain Gronow (1892), opposite 32 - BL.jpg1,819 × 1,186; 930 KB
- Abolition Meeting Held at Willis's Rooms in Honor of Harriet Beecher Stowe MET DP804206.jpg3,927 × 2,320; 2.39 MB
- Almack's Assembly Rooms.jpg820 × 377; 51 KB
- Almack's1815 72.jpg423 × 240; 34 KB
- Almacks with Brummell.jpg615 × 446; 36 KB
- Almack's Longitude and Latitude.jpg1,163 × 825; 349 KB
- Almack's Assembly Rooms inside.jpg1,018 × 616; 129 KB
- Almacks, a swell Evening (NYPL b12164441-ps dan cd37 522).tiff8,984 × 6,732, 2 pages; 173.31 MB
- The First Quadrille at Almack's.jpg800 × 524; 109 KB